I modified the exhaust on my 98 34Q because I didn't like the angle it came out. I didn,t like the fact that it sometimes hit hit the body work and I didn't like the heat build up in the rear compartment.
The modification required a short piece of pipe and then I sectioned the curves of the existing pipe. I mig welded it together. It does not seem to soot the toad anymore than before. I think it looks much better than the side exhaust!
-Submitted by Jim Lowary
The DISCOVERY OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC, was formed to promote the sharing of information and the camaraderie of fellow Discovery motorhome owners. Membership in the club is limited to owners of Fleetwood Discovery motorhomes.